We are looking for an HR Manager to lead our HR team. You will be responsible to ensure operational excellence of various HR activities and thereby maintain a healthy work culture. Independently formulate and implement best HR practices, policies & SOPs, and initiatives aiming better employee welfare, engagement, retention, and a high-performance-driven ecosystem
- Manage hiring of all critical resources within the agreed timeline, budget, and as per organogram.
- Supervise complete recruitment life cycle from sourcing till offer process and guide team members wherever needed.
- Ensure effective on-boarding experience for a new hire by monitoring their job involvement during initial days in coalition with reporting manager and take corrective measures.
- Manage HR Analytics like attrition report, career progression and see the scope of retaining the best talent in coalition with the Reporting Manager/ Management.
- Plan and implement an effective Employee Engagement, Reward & Recognition program to boost employee morale and retain best talent.
- Keep regular employee connect via HR Helpdesk, HR Open House, Floor Walk etc. to check the organizational pulse and enact on sensitive issues.
- Manage employee/ team conflict and grievance by following effective conflict negotiation and grievance redressal mechanisms such as counseling and other tools.
- Conduct exit interviews to understand the reason of exit and thereby guideline manager/ management for any actionable.
Performance Management System & Talent Development
- Ensure the PMS cycle is managed as per agreed timeline set for Goal Setting, KRA finalization, Reviews, Appraisal Discussion, Roll out of Appraisal letter etc.
- Take necessary dialogue sessions for manager/ team members around review and rating.
- Handle Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) cases and guide reporting manager/ management around actionable.
- Work on Training Need Analysis (TNA or TNI) of any particular resource basis review outcome and work on internal-external training requirements.
- Evaluate training programs effectiveness by monitoring organization-wide training activities and ensure adherence to training calendar.
Team Management & Development
- Monitor training programs for team members to have the necessary skills to perform their duties safely and efficiently.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND SKILL SET:
- 10-12 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, People Management and conversant with best HR practices in IT/ ITeS/ BPO industry.
- Prefer MBA in HRM or an equivalent degree/ certification.
- Sound knowledge of employment laws & statutory compliances.
- Awareness of the industry and knowledge about organizational development techniques that suit the industry.
- Hands-on experience of implementing HR Business partnering models for similar set up organization.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal and conflict negotiation skills.
- Good in MS Office skills.